Flexible Delivery & Collection
Delivery options to help you keep working
In short, Eyre Trading deliver, so you and your team can focus on business
The right gear to
2 hour Click & Collect
1. Shop online
2. Receive email notification
3. Collect in store
Eyre Trading offers a free* 2 hour Click & Collect service for products that are in stock in your chosen warehouse store. Simply choose the product, checkout online and an email will be sent to your when your order is ready for collection in store.
- If you order outside of warehouse store hours, your order will be ready for collection on the next business day
- If you order within 2 hours of warehouse store closing time, your order will be ready for collection on the next business day
- If you order items which are out of stock in your chosen warehouse store but in stock in another warehouse store, they will be freighted to your chosen warehouse store as soon as possible, typically 1-2 business days
*Please note: collection timeframes are subject to change in certain circumstances.
Collecting your order
To collect your order, you will need to show proof of purchase (use the emailed copy of your order on your phone) together with your photo identification. Once the items have been collected, you or the person collecting the order are responsible for any damage or loss of item.
We will hold your Click & Collect orders for 30 calendar days once you have received your text notifying you that your order is ready for collection. If your order is not collected within 30 calendar days, we will cancel your order and refund the order back to the original payment method used.
Eyre Trading offers free delivery exclusively for orders placed on eyretrading.com.au to addresses on the Eyre Peninsula and Upper Spencer Gulf region.
If your delivery address is within the eligible region, free delivery will be offered upon checkout. Where direct delivery is not possible (i.e. remote locations or sites not serviced by couriers or Australia Post), delivery will be provided to the closest possible freight depot location.
For delivery outside of this region, payment will not be processed online. A customer service representative will calculate and contact you with freight and delivery costs. You can then choose your preferred delivery method and payment for your order will be collected over the phone.
Unfortunately, we do not delivery internationally. We are also unable to deliver to PO Boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect addresses.
- 1-3 business days for in stock items to the Eyre Peninsula and Upper Spencer Gulf region
- Delivery times may be longer outside of this region.
Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates are not guaranteed and are subject to change. In the unusual event of a delay, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Stay up to date
Be the first to know about new offers, products and promotions.
Help & Support
Need help ordering online or have a question?